Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Small Print

One of the things I realize as this blog and my story progresses is that the web is a very public place, so in some respects, as I name people in future entries, context will be important, knowing that some are very sensitive to criticism or have been rightly labelled by myself as psychopaths or sociopaths.

You know, a selection of the darker side of the population that we all end up working with.

So, going forward, if you see me naming people, it's because I respect them, if you see people being referred to more in a nefarious manner or just on a first name or position basis, it's because in my opinion, they lacked certain qualities (which of course I will highlight) and really, in all fairness, their names should not be gifted to the world wide web.

Right, with that disclaimer out of the way, I can continue with this diatribe.



No comments: