Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The nameless ones.

In the last post you will have seen me refer to "my boss" and not the person by name, well, the truth is that in the coming year or so of this account, people who know me will know who that particular "my boss" was, and that although he was a very good boss, he ended up doing something quite unforgiveable to me, so I won't be using his name.

I will also not be using someone elses name, who was actually an accomplice in the same future deed, and although I in particular agreed that all was forgiven with this secondary person many, many years afterwards, in fact, I never really did and merely "went with the flow" of circumstance.

It's just drama, and I think the blog is more about fun.

In 1991 when I returned to Dowty, I promised I would be back for at least two, perhaps three years as a permanent employee. I kept the promise and in the next few entries I will describe the set of events, which to me are quite comical, that led to me leaving once again for the realms of the job shopper world and of course, a much more lucrative career.

No comments: