Thursday, November 29, 2012

Diary

I was not the best at keeping a diary, but the following shows the general buzz of the first week of January, 1990:

Monday. 1st.
Last Night spent at O'Tooles, A good blast!! Last day off before work, yet another attempt at a diary... We'll See!

Tuesday 2nd.
Being back at work isn't so bad when you know you're going to finish at the end of the week. Frank Sapala is going to leave as well. Picked up my glasses.

Wednesday 3rd.
Did absolutely sod all (Well, I expect that's wots expected from me, so I don't want to let them down)

Thursday 4th.
Took the car in for it's service (it's in for a shock next week) I was in for a shock too. $390 for a bloody service! I'm going to start doing these myself [*]

Friday 5th.
That's it!. Two years of Canada. Two years of Dowty...said my goodbyes and packed my stuff into three boxes. Went for a pint at the squirrel.

[*] never happened.

No comments: