Thursday, September 18, 2008

Who do you think you are?

I acknowledge that I'm closer to me than anyone else, yet, I am still unsure at this late stage of my life about who exactly I am, how myself is presented and what I represent to the world.

I'm convinced that I am a good person and that I mean no harm to the inhabitants of this particular earth, yet I can not be sure about any of you whatsoever, you present yourselves as kind, considerate, and loving individuals but can break your visage at a moments notice, you strike me as self consuming, vain and egocentric, while I, of course have none of those nasty traits.

The 1975 diary was full of unworldly comments about my breathing moments, sort of a badly spelled mural of non events that made up that year in my life, somewhat of the worst and best of just one of the years I can attribute to my life on your planet.

If anyone reads this, thinks its all crap, well, fair doos, but its not, it was a thought, here inside, would stay forever if I had not typed it out, would be silent and lonely in this head, and will fade.

And would be lost, like all of us will, without each other, without communication with one another we are all, perhaps, nothing whatsoever.

No comments: