Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Destiny

In all the years I have been blogging, I've used humour to hide things, it will be quite a journey for me to reblog all of those entries as I attempt to "write my book" before it is, well, too late.

At the closure of 1975 my fate was sealed, although, for all of us, fate is exactly that and it is only at a later time that we go all retrospectacle and attempt to make a better story of it all.


It was the beginning of five of the most emotional years of my life with some good and some very dark times. Within a year I would be married, have a daughter and be on the edge of quitting my apprenticeship.

The other side of the coin, young missus Weldon would be yanked from her Northern life, lose her mother under terrible circumstances and would be isolated in a tiny, cold flat in the South of England with a baby and a black and white TV.

No comments: