Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Looped

It seems a bit like cheating with this new blog, going back to past blogs and trawling for stories, but the odd thing is that blogs, written the way they are with the ebbs and flows of thoughts, tend to be a mismash of thoughts and it appears that there's something nagging inside me to organise them into some sort of coherent and revisionist pattern.

The intent of that would be to show to my reader that the author is a balanced individual, with a sharp, focused mind.

However, I would lose interest in that pretty quickly and, with a usual reference to Monty Python here, storage jars are just not my cup of tea.

So, if you see me plaguerising myself, I would appreciate an intervention, not only from the approach of rewriting a blogger history, but I may be regurgitating the same old stuff without knowing my own actions, as mother would say, I may have gone off with the fairies....

No comments: