Friday, August 22, 2008

The Message

I'm guilty nowadays of being oblivious to everything that is going on here on planet earth, a side effect of my belief in fate and that nothing I do will change the course of what is about to happen.

I have to believe in something, have to believe in one thing, that was what Supertramp told me, have to believe in one thing. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I don't believe in THE one thing at all, this may come as a big let down to my maker, but hey, whoever that joker was, she gave me a choice.

I've been let down so many times, been winded, been sidetracked and been downright raped and kicked over by whoever is pulling the strings, and I tell you, its really an amusing thing that I am supposed to believe that this "moving in mysterious ways" is a sign of love.

What is the message after all, am I supposed to bundle all my joy and heartache up and package it into a healthy edict for the world, tell you all, no matter what happened to me, beit miniscule in relation to other worldly losses, was for the greater good?

I think we package all our bad things and put them on something elses shoulders for a reason, we have to believe that there's an overall positive in all of this and it can't just be a wash.

No comments: