Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Excitement

It was a time of computer games, that is for sure, the Commodore 64 was actually slowing down my drinking habits and encouraging social activities that did not require money.

That's not to say I wasn't still drinking far too much, or wallowing in a sort of permanent self pity about not being in America, I wrote in the diary that equilibrium was setting in and therefore, 1986 was going to be boring, well, up until the start of March it had been exciting, but maybe in the wrong way.

The cheque arrived from the insurance company, so I was in the market for another car, my thinking being something more upmarket that the Cortina, I had taken out a loan to buy that car, so I paid that off and took out a bigger one.

Now that was exciting...

No comments: