Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Crunch Time

Graham Miller was off to the USA and I was not only FEA lacky on three jobs but was also having my brain extracted on the subject by Mark Overton and another chap in the office, Howard Van Netton. It was a busy period with plenty of overtime.

However, nothing could distract me from the fact that Graham was over in the states and I wasn't. If there was something out and about to make me miserable, I was going to latch onto it, it seemed like a lifestyle.

I had a phone call from Nancy and she was seeing someone else, it was inevitable and I reacted very badly, which was quite hypocritical of me as I was seeing Karen. It was just another example of me being irrational because of a crazy situation.

I say in the diary it was like being in limbo, trapped in an imaginary world (the USA) and unable to function properly in the real world, Britain.

McDonnell Douglas were ignoring the pair of us, which was frustrating and with some encouragement from Ray, I was about to call them...

No comments: